guiltfree chocolate brownie
3/4 generous cup of buckwheat flour
3/4 cup ceremonial cacao
1/4 tsp baking powder
175g sweet potato, cooked and mashed to a puree
1/4 cup coconut sugar
175g coconut oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Sift the flour, grinded cacao and baking powder into a bowl.
Place the sweet potato puree, coconut sugar, melted butter/coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract in another bowl and mix together well.
Stir dry ingredients into wet.
Pour the brownie mixture into a rectangular cake tin lined with grease proof paper and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it is set on top but gooey in the middle.
Cool in the cake tin, then cut into squares.
Store in an air tight container if you haven’t eaten them all on the first day.
ceremony chocolate bark
The most delicious healthy chocolate, ready in 30 minutes.
– 3 tbsp. cacao butter
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil
– 2 tbsp. maple syrup
– 2.5 tbsp. Ceremonial Cacao
– ½ cup toasted almond slivers
– 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt flakes
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a small pot, melt the cacao butter and coconut oil until runny and well combined.
3. Slowly add in the maple syrup and cacao powder and stir until dissolved. Be careful to not overheat as the mixture can quickly burn.
4. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and sprinkle almonds and sea salt flakes evenly on top.
5. Place the tray in the freezer until the chocolate sets. It should take about 20 minutes.
6. Break into shards and serve.